Tagging the Nation for 60 Years
In 1959, Les Rosenblatt and Joe Hoffman opened a small letterpress print shop named Studio Press in St. Louis, Missouri. Starting out in an industrial building located at 5871 Delmar Blvd., a block from the famous Delmar Loop, this small print shop quickly began to grow as their business thrived.
Rosenblatt and Hoffman decided to expand their product offering to include tag stringing for the printing trade and purchased one of the very first, state-of-the-art, automatic Graeber Whirlwind tag stringing machines. As the only full-service hang tag provider in St. Louis, it was a natural fit for the company to be renamed St. Louis Tag Company. The rest, as they say, is history.
Over the years, St. Louis Tag Company has evolved dramatically, adding dozens of additional tag and printing services as well as continually investing in the latest high-efficiency technology to become an industry-leader in custom printing tags of all kinds.
What has separated St. Louis Tag Company from the competition over the last 60 years?
Well, as we call it, it’s the "Tag Team Mission."
- Working together as a team. Doing so empowers us to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Respecting diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- Consistently providing customers with a high-quality product every order. Our consistency is key for earning new and repeat business.
- Being inquisitive and curious. We embrace new ideas and create change. This evolution drives our growth and our customers.
- Celebrating wins, big and small. Recognizing the achievements of all Tag Team members helps foster mutual respect and admiration.
Expedited production and shipping on most custom tags with our 5-Day QuickShip Service. For more information, Contact Us today.