Artwork Submission Guidelines
St. Louis Tag makes it easy for you to supply artwork for your custom tag solution. Below are our Artwork Submission Guidelines, explaining what to send and how to send it—from electronic files to sketches, we accept it all.
What to Send
- Sketch or Drawing - Many custom tags only require typesetting and some basic lines and a logo before they are ready to be produced. Simply email, postal mail or fax a sketch of the tag you need along with the artwork and we will take care of the rest (some design charges may apply).
- Tag Template - Download a template for a standard sized tag here.
- Text Only Artwork - If your custom tag only consists of text artwork, we can typically typeset these for free.
- Electronic Artwork - Please read our ELECTRONIC ARTWORK SUBMISSION GUIDELINES before electronically submitting your artwork.
How to Send It
- File Upload - After you place an order, you have the option to upload your electronic artwork for each product via the General File Upload form; or you may send us an email with artwork attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before sending us your artwork, please view our ELECTRONIC ARTWORK SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Email - (Digital files) email@example.com
- Postal Mail - (Black & white camera-ready copies, CD or DVD)
St. Louis Tag Co., Inc.
3201 Laclede Station Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63143
- Fax - (Sketchings/Drawings) 1-800-343-0161 or 314-645-0854
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-426-8090 or at 314-645-4460 or send us your questions through our General Inquiry Form.