At St. Louis Tag, we offer a variety of options to include on every custom hold tag to allow for faster, more efficient operations and a more streamlined inspection system. Some of our options include:
- Fluorescent color coding for easy identification
- Variety of durable material options, including weather-proof Tyvek and Vinyl
- Sequential numbering, perforation, and multi-part options to keep inventory under control
- Custom, pre-printed text and empty fields that are easily written on with detailed information and space to communicate dates, times, and names for easy reference
- Optional hole punching with standard fiber reinforcement patches or metal eyelet options to easily attach wire, cotton or elastic strings
- Visit our Custom Tag Services page for a full list of our custom tag capabilities
Communicate to employees that equipment or inventory needs to be held for maintenance or replacement with custom printed hold tags from St. Louis Tag. We specialize in manufacturing and printing various types of hold tags to fit your special tracking and record-keeping needs.
Whether you manage a distribution center, factory, lab, manufacturing facility or warehouse, our heavy-duty hold tags are perfect for displaying critical information to employees and keeping track of maintenance, repair, and service records for your equipment.
Our hold hang tags feature the bold header word "HOLD" to alert employees or draw attention to temporary hazards. Not only are hold tags required for safety, performance and maintenance operations, they prevent potential accidents, injury and even property damage.
View our gallery featuring many examples of hold tags or Contact Us for more information.
See All of the Components of a Tag that can be Customized
We offer 12 standard sizes that are available as is, with clipped corners or with rounded corners. Fully customized die cut shapes are also available.
We offer numerous material options for tag printing, including high grade printing paper for retail tags, durable Tyvek and vinyl for industrial tags, and carbonless carbon paper for multi-part hang tags.
In addition to the 21 standard colors we offer for our tags, we can create virtually any color by flood coating our white tags. We also offer full-color process printing for creating eye-catching designs with fine details.
Tags are typically punched with either 3/16” or 3/8” holes and can be reinforced with fiber patches and/or metal eyelets for securely attaching tags to items.
We offer several standard string materials, including elastic, mercerized cotton, cotton/poly blend, polished cotton twine and a natural option that is similar to jute. These can either be knotted or looped. For more industrial applications, we offer several different types and gauges of metal wire options.