At St. Louis Tag, we specialize in creating custom-printed nonconformance tags for all types of manufacturing, ranging from the auto industry to poultry farms. We can work with you to create a nonconformance tag that seamlessly fits into your manufacturing processes and alleviates quality control issues. Nonconformance tags can be fitted with the following features:
- Custom pre-printed text or blank fields to write in detailed information – such as "part no.," "serial no.," "rejected for," etc. – right on the surface of smudge-resistant tags, with pen, pencil or marker
- Variety of material options, including weather-proof Tyvek and Vinyl
- Perforated, tear-off receipt stubs and sequential numbering for easy cataloging, identification, and tracking
- Reinforced fiber patches or metal eyelets at the point of attachment to ensure good pull strength and added durability
- String or wire attachments for easy tagging and display
- Visit our Custom Tag Services page for a full list of our custom tag capabilities
All ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require defective equipment, materials, parts, processes or products to be identified and pulled from being consumed, processed, sent on the line or shipped. This is needed to ensure that all parts conform to a manufacturer’s specifications. Nonconformance tags, also known as non-conforming tags, help employees indicate items that do not meet the specified criteria so that statutory and regulatory conditions related to the product are met.
View the gallery above to see a selection of nonconformance hang tags we have created or Contact Us for more information.