At St. Louis Tag, we specialize in creating custom-printed nonconformance tags for all types of manufacturing, ranging from the auto industry to poultry farms. We can work with you to create a nonconformance tag that seamlessly fits into your manufacturing processes and alleviates quality control issues. Nonconformance tags can be fitted with the following features:
- Custom pre-printed text or blank fields to write in detailed information – such as "part no.," "serial no.," "rejected for," etc. – right on the surface of smudge-resistant tags, with pen, pencil or marker
- Variety of material options, including weather-proof Tyvek and Vinyl
- Perforated, tear-off receipt stubs and sequential numbering for easy cataloging, identification, and tracking
- Reinforced fiber patches or metal eyelets at the point of attachment to ensure good pull strength and added durability
- String or wire attachments for easy tagging and display
- Visit our Custom Tag Services page for a full list of our custom tag capabilities
All ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require defective equipment, materials, parts, processes or products to be identified and pulled from being consumed, processed, sent on the line or shipped. This is needed to ensure that all parts conform to a manufacturer’s specifications. Nonconformance tags, also known as non-conforming tags, help employees indicate items that do not meet the specified criteria so that statutory and regulatory conditions related to the product are met.
View the gallery above to see a selection of nonconformance hang tags we have created or Contact Us for more information.
See All of the Components of a Tag that can be Customized
We offer 12 standard sizes that are available as is, with clipped corners or with rounded corners. Fully customized die cut shapes are also available.
We offer numerous material options for tag printing, including high grade printing paper for retail tags, durable Tyvek and vinyl for industrial tags, and carbonless carbon paper for multi-part hang tags.
In addition to the 21 standard colors we offer for our tags, we can create virtually any color by flood coating our white tags. We also offer full-color process printing for creating eye-catching designs with fine details.
Tags are typically punched with either 3/16” or 3/8” holes and can be reinforced with fiber patches and/or metal eyelets for securely attaching tags to items.
We offer several standard string materials, including elastic, mercerized cotton, cotton/poly blend, polished cotton twine and a natural option that is similar to jute. These can either be knotted or looped. For more industrial applications, we offer several different types and gauges of metal wire options.