Help your company easily determine defective parts or materials that are not salvageable with custom printed scrap tags from St. Louis Tag. Many ISO Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require the identification and removal of scrap materials from production lines, as well as disposal. Not only do scrap tags indicate items that need to be separated from other equipment or machinery, but they ensure the safety of your company’s employees in a busy work environment. At St. Louis Tag, we specialize in creating scrap hang tags for all types of manufacturing processes.
Our scrap tags offer unique features and options, including:
- Custom shapes, sizes and finishing options
- Firm cotton or elastic string and wire attachment options
- Bright fluorescent colors for quick and easy identification of instructions and status
- Hole punching, reinforced with fiber patches or metal eyelet options for superior strength
- Consecutive/sequential pre-numbering capabilities that allow for easy tracking and organization of inventory and scrap parts for ISO and TS requirements
Browse some of our scrap tags above to see what St. Louis Tag can offer or Contact Us today for more information.