Help inform employees about equipment and machinery that needs to be reworked, re-tooled or repaired, with color-coded rework tags from St. Louis Tag. Many ISO Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require defective parts or processes to be identified and sent back to their original area for repair and retooling, in order to meet acceptance standards. At St. Louis Tag, we understand this and specialize in custom printed rework tags for all types of manufacturing processes.
Our rework hang tags offer unique features and options, including:
- Custom shapes, sizes and finishing options
- Bright fluorescent colors for easy identification
- Easy-to-fill-in fields to mark reworked equipment
- Durable tags manufactured from high quality materials
- Multi-part perforation for convenient, efficient, and quick inventory management with detachable stubs
- Consecutive/sequential numbering capabilities that allow for easy tracking and organization of parts that require rework or repair
- Hole punching, reinforced with fiber patches or metal eyelet options for superior strength, to keep tags firmly attached to cotton, elastic or wire attachments
View some of our rework tags above to explore the customizable options that St. Louis Tag has to offer or Contact Us today for more information.
See All of the Components of a Tag that can be Customized
We offer 12 standard sizes that are available as is, with clipped corners or with rounded corners. Fully customized die cut shapes are also available.
We offer numerous material options for tag printing, including high grade printing paper for retail tags, durable Tyvek and vinyl for industrial tags, and carbonless carbon paper for multi-part hang tags.
In addition to the 21 standard colors we offer for our tags, we can create virtually any color by flood coating our white tags. We also offer full-color process printing for creating eye-catching designs with fine details.
Tags are typically punched with either 3/16” or 3/8” holes and can be reinforced with fiber patches and/or metal eyelets for securely attaching tags to items.
We offer several standard string materials, including elastic, mercerized cotton, cotton/poly blend, polished cotton twine and a natural option that is similar to jute. These can either be knotted or looped. For more industrial applications, we offer several different types and gauges of metal wire options.