Help inform employees about equipment and machinery that needs to be reworked, re-tooled or repaired, with color-coded rework tags from St. Louis Tag. Many ISO Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require defective parts or processes to be identified and sent back to their original area for repair and retooling, in order to meet acceptance standards. At St. Louis Tag, we understand this and specialize in custom printed rework tags for all types of manufacturing processes.
Our rework hang tags offer unique features and options, including:
- Custom shapes, sizes and finishing options
- Bright fluorescent colors for easy identification
- Easy-to-fill-in fields to mark reworked equipment
- Durable tags manufactured from high quality materials
- Multi-part perforation for convenient, efficient, and quick inventory management with detachable stubs
- Consecutive/sequential numbering capabilities that allow for easy tracking and organization of parts that require rework or repair
- Hole punching, reinforced with fiber patches or metal eyelet options for superior strength, to keep tags firmly attached to cotton, elastic or wire attachments
View some of our rework tags above to explore the customizable options that St. Louis Tag has to offer or Contact Us today for more information.