Reject / Rejected Tags
Quickly and effectively manage your repair and maintenance items and processes with custom printed reject tags from St. Louis Tag. Many ISO Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures require defective parts and processes to be identified and pulled from production lines to ensure all parts conform to a manufacturer’s specifications. Tagging a rejected item can facilitate a part being sent back to its original area for repair and retooling in order to meet acceptance standards. At St. Louis Tag, we specialize in custom printed reject tags of all varieties for all manufacturing processes.
Our reject hang tags, as well as ALL of our hang tags, are completely customizable. Choose from a variety of materials, shapes and sizes, as well as a number of bright, fluorescent colors and bold headlines for high visibility, easy tracking and smooth operations. Not only does a color-coded reject tag system ensure that specific tags are easily identified for parts to be repaired, but multiple colors are often useful when organizing and separating different items during inventory control.
You can also choose from a variety of other customizable tag options we offer to help increase operation productivity, including:
- Custom, pre-printed text fields
- Consecutive/sequential numbering Printing to the edge, double- or single-sided
- Perforation and multi-part options for easy information removal
- Personalization, utilizing unique images, logos or custom messaging with various ink colors
- Write-on surfaces with ample space to add in detailed information about your rejected items
- Thick, durable wire, cotton or elastic string attachments that are designed to last
- Reinforced hole punching with standard fiber patches or metal eyelet options to keep tags firmly attached to string or wire attachments
In addition, our reject tags are made from durable materials to withstand almost any condition – chemicals, grease, operational abuse, weathering, etc. If you are expecting your hang tags to go through rough handling, St. Louis Tag can ensure your tag information will remain legible and intact.
Take a look at some of our options above to see what St. Louis Tag has to offer or Contact Us today for more information about custom printed reject tags.